by Hannah Robinson

The Denim Button Down











Shirt worn as Jacket H&M, Top Topshop, Skirt Miss Selfridge, Adidas Trainers

So if you checked out my last post, you'll see I wore this shirt as a shirt (surprisingly). But I actually really like the look of it open and think it makes a nice alternative to a heavy cover up, Spring, I am ready for ya!!


This is such an easy outfit to wear and I felt really comfy wearing it which to me is an essential! As we all know, denim button skirts are everywhere right now, and I one for am obsessed. Made famous by my women crush Alexa with her ACxAG range, there are so many dupes of this skirt around and I've been searching for the perfect one! I ordered the ASOS one but found it didn't fit quite right, I have a big ole bum and smaller waist so can find stiff denim a bit of an issue, so regrettably it went back. I then found this one in Miss Selfridge and found it a lot better. I'm not normally a big shopper in Miss Selfridge but their denim range at the minute is prettty amazing. I also definitely bought the dupe of the Alexa denim dress... sadly I'm still not her but a girl can dream. 



H x

6 comments

  1. I found the ASOS skirt to be oddly sized too! I ended up with the Topshop one but the Miss Selfridge one looks lovely on you!
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one! I got the topshop one too haha you can never have too many... X

      Delete
  2. This outfit is PERFECTION - love everything, need to get my hands on that shirt!

    www.thegoodowl.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you sweet! It's amazing!! They've got it online if you can't find one in store ;) x

      Delete
  3. If only we could all be Alexa Chung. I especially want her hair. Everything about this outfit is on point. I love the skirt x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw me too, her hair and legs would be ideal! Thank you lovely! X

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig