by Hannah Robinson

Aquazzura.. Almost















ASOS Jeans | Missguided Jacket | New Look T-shirt | Next Shoes | H&M Bag

Strolling around in Brighton with my man, in the sun, with my new shoes, what could be better? (Apart from the delicious lunch and cake that followed!)

These shoes are an absolute dream, like every gal in life I am obsessing over lace up shoes thanks to Aquazzura and their ability to make you fall madly in love with every pair they design. Sadly they are out of my budget, so when I spotted these, they just couldn't not happen?! They are real suede and are sooo comfy and a pretty good price compared to some that I've seen on the highstreet. Next isn't normally one of my go-to shops, but their shoes this season are incredible! I've also picked up some chloe-esque lace up platforms from them which again are reasonably priced and just b-e-a-utiful, so I would definitely recommend a bit of Next action for your S/S shoedrobe. I'm also eyeing up some little tan suede boots that have Kate Bosworth vibes all over them, watch this space... 

H x

2 comments

  1. Your styling of posts is envious, I really like the clash of the two fringes pieces :)

    www.isabelwithani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you lovely! All about the fringe at the minute!! x

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig