by Hannah Robinson

Nica Bag Styling Day 1 | Ripped Jeans and Lace-Up Flats











Topshop Tunic (old) | ASOS denim jacket | Topshop Jeans | Next Flats | Nica Bag

The lovely people at Nica challenged me to style this bag 5 ways, in 5 days, so let's get started! Firstly, this bag is the perfect weekend getaway bag, not that I 'getaway' often on a weekend, but for days out or sleepovers with my man, this is my new go-to. Roomy enough for make-up bags and spare knickers, but not so big you look like you're carrying the kitchen sink!

Bank Holiday Monday calls for comfort and hopefully a hangover if you're making the most of the long weekend! I loved pairing this tunic dress over some ripped jeans as it covers a number of sins, including the hangover bloat and the inevitable self hate that comes with it...


I'm also absolutely LOVING this lace-up flats. I'm sure you'll have seen them everywhere by now but if not, you need to get on this! A perfect replacement for heels, which aren't really my thing, comfort first and all that, but these still have a really classy and sophisticated edge without the sprained ankles and burning soles. 


H x

2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig