by Hannah Robinson

Paper Bag Trousers












Hi Loves, hope you're enjoying my new blog layout!

Today's pot is dedicated to the trouser. Trousers have had a real revamp recently and I find my self reaching for them in favour of jeans more often than not. Trousers are the perfect spring piece as they're not as restricting as denim and are great for the in-betweenie weather we've been having (come on sun?!)

The paperbag style is really popular right now, the cinched in waist is really flattering and the looser fit on the legs creates a slimline silhouette, what's not to love?! Whether it's for work or weekend I can tell I'll be getting a lot of use out of these Mango babies. On that note I have to mention how much Mango are KILLING IT right now. They're bags are super designer-esque and I am lusting after everything on the site, I think it may be my go-to shop this season.

H x
         
        

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig