by Hannah Robinson

The Gingham Frill Skirt


      Well hello my loves!

I'm just back and recovering from jetlag after an amazing week in NYC! I'm currently uploading all my snaps to try and do some kind of guide/ what we got up to but my laptop isn't playing ball so not sure when that'll be up.

So here is a post from before I went away and pre-super blonde hair cut!

As you know gingham is HUGE for this S/S and my gingham range is expanding by the minute. I love this skirt but sadly May has not been great on the sunny front so it hasn't been worn as much as I'd hoped, but I have big plans for it this summer. I think it'll be great for work with a shirt and mules or with a tee and vans come the weekend, you gotta love a multi-purpose item!

I'm also obsessing over anything yellow right now, it's the perfect pick me up and brightens up any look.

H x

         

     
        

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig